Anyone focused on their business pursuits may not have enough time to resolve complicated tax issues, or to challenge an IRS audit. This could not be truer for women in business who may be juggling responsibilities at work, at home, and within the family. At Milikowsky Tax Law, our goal is to empower women entrepreneurs with the legal resources they need to resolve tax-related business issues.
We offer solutions to women in business through dedicated counsel from leading tax attorneys in San Diego who have years of experience operating businesses and consulting women business owners.
Call our office to speak with an experienced attorney.
Our San Diego tax Lawyer Can Protect You from Undercapitalization
IRS & State Income Tax Liabilities Can Leave Your Business Undercapitalized:
At Milikowsky Tax Law, our team is concerned with getting the job done—we’re very interested in helping women in their business pursuits to succeed and avoid pitfalls. Informed decision-making, with an experienced Milikowsky Tax Law attorney at your side, will help you make better financial and decisions in your business that can help you avoid unexpected tax consequences. Unresolved tax issues contribute to the pressure of undercapitalization -- a major contributor for business failure.
We believe the National Women’s Business Counsel website contains important research that has several important things to consider:
- Being women-owned or women-led was not in itself associated with business failure
- Access to capital is essential for entrepreneurs to grow their firms
- Business failure due to undercapitalization could result in billions of dollars in receipts
- Undercapitalization is a driving factor of growth and profitability
You can read more about these findings on the National Women’s Business Counsel website.
We’re Here to Protect Your Best Interests!
Women in business are driven by the same things that any entrepreneur is—growth and profitability. All business pursuits require a unique approach to tax liability and tax law litigation. Whatever your goals are, we have the legal skills and resources you may need to find a personalized solution and protect your best interests.
Here is how we help women in their business pursuits:
- Minimize the risk of an audit with sound advice from our expert tax attorneys
- Develop immediate solutions to business decisions that have a positive impact on your business
- Deliver immediate advice when liability arises -- such as payroll tax debt or sales tax issues
- Defend you and your company with skilled legal experts during an IRS or State of California audit
- Available to help you after regular business hours
Talk with one of our tax attorneys in San Diego and get your questions answered by legal professionals with more than a decade of experience handling complex tax law and business issues! Schedule a free consultation with us today and explore your options.