Recent News

IRS Tax Audit

10 Ways to Avoid an IRS Tax Audit

While there is no official guaranteed way to avoid having your taxes audited by IRS, there are a few tips that you can follow to lower...

Innocent Spouse

IRS Innocent Spouse 

Let us tell you a story. Some 15 years ago, we encountered a case in which a man’s wife passed away.  In the subsequent months, he...